In order to assist clients and researchers, the user help desk at ASC is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. ASA's HPC specialists work with university faculty and students on a daily basis to provide training, consultation, and feedback on continuing research projects in a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines.
The HPC support staff can often give the fastest, best response if you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much as you can of the following;
- The command you typed
- The error message you received
- Which cluster you were logged in on at the time
- The directory you were working in
- The job number from the queue
Technical support information is also available in the HPC User Manual and in the HPC FAQs.
- Applying for Computer Time (Request/Renew An Account)
- Seminars & Presentations
- Acceptable Use Policy [Includes Links to other ASA polices]