Base Level of Service for Alabama's Public K12 Schools:
Base Level Internet Access services offered by ASA at No Cost to each K12 Public School System:
- Up to 400 Mbps Internet access service to each public K12 school system based on usage and ACCESS funding availability.
- Up to 200 Mbps Internet access service for each ACCESS designated school in each public K12 system served by ASA based on usage and ACCESS funding availability.
- Connectivity for schools previously designated as not having broadband connectivity served by ASA.
- Basic Maintenance & Technical Support Services.
- Base Level Email/Web Hosting Services when requested by your system.
Base Level of Service for Alabama's Public Libraries:
Up to 10M of Internet access (transport, equipment, maintenance, and technical support not included).
Base Level of Service for Alabama's Community Colleges:
Up to 100M of Internet Access Service to each community college based on usage and funding availability.